-
August 8th, 2002, 04:03 AM
#1
Inactive Member
guess we need to have a board meeting *nods*
-
August 8th, 2002, 11:38 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I had thought about it..and me and chloe can discuss it.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..I guess i just figured this was easy enuff to maintain..life is busy for me and miz demon..and i simply havnt had time to really work with decorating..*L..But we will talk..The second annual board meeting is set for October..maybe ya'll can manage till then.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2002, 12:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i like it here [img]smile.gif[/img] ...it can wait til October!
-
August 8th, 2002, 02:48 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Looks like the vote is in!..October it is.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2002, 03:30 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thought about redecorating the room lately?
I would like a change of sceanery in here.
-
August 8th, 2002, 03:35 PM
#6
Inactive Member
that is way too funny that you said that
just TODAY i was thinking..gosh i like it here...*G..its so pretty yet..... electic *L
hmm go figure *L
-
August 8th, 2002, 03:51 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I have just been looking at this blue and black for a long time now! *L Thought maby it was time for a change.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks